Thanksgiving is such a fun holiday, but between the hectic travel and cooking required to make it a success, it can also be stressful. To give you one less thing to worry about, we put together a list of affordable and sustainable attire options—from the morning Turkey Trot to the post-meal nap and everything in between—that are sure to help you survive the day in style!
Read on for our favorite thrifted Thanksgiving finds.
For the Trot
If you’re one of those families that starts your day with a Turkey trot before the big feast, here’s some pre-loved activewear to help you make it across the finish line.
- Girlfriend Collective Compressive Pocket Legging
- Vuori Clean Elevation Legging
- Year of Ours Veronica Ribbed Legging
- Lululemon Down for It All Jacket
- Patagonia Down Sweater
For the Game(s)
For those whose Thanksgiving tradition includes watching or playing football, find your favorite team's jersey to complete your vintage game-day look.
- NFL Football Jersey
- Kansas City Chiefs Football Jersey
- New England Patriots Football Jersey
- New Orleans Saints Football Jersey
- Green Bay Packers Football Jersey
For the Main Event
Look stylish and festive at the Thanksgiving table with a cute top or cozy sweater and comfortable pair of pants or jeans (comfortable being the operative word on Thanksgiving 👌).
- Everlane The Alpaca Crew
- Reformation Velvet Top
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sloane Tailored Pant
- Aritzia Babaton Command Pant
- Madewell The Perfect Vintage Jean
- House of Harlow X REVOLVE Burna Blouse Cream
For the Post-Meal Nap
If you’re susceptible to turkey’s tryptophan effect, slip in to one of these lounge pieces for ultimate relaxation and comfort during your post-meal nap.
- Beyond Yoga Spacedye Out of Pocket Midi Legging
- Aritzia Cozy Fleece Perfect Hoodie
- Aritzia Cozy Fleece Mega Sweatpant
- Lunya Washable Silk Tee Set
- Alo Yoga Accolade Straight Leg Sweatpant
By opting for secondhand attire, you'll not only save money, but you’ll also reduce waste and add a unique touch to your Thanksgiving outfit. Now that’s something we can all be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!